1. Where is the Stomp Out Suicide Event?
The 2021 Stomp Out Suicide 5K will be held on Saturday, August 21, 2021 at Goodview Park: 26079 Goodview Ave, Wyoming, MN 55092. You also can participate from anywhere in the world by registering and then walking or running from home!
2. How can I get involved with the Stomp Out Suicide Event?
3. How do I build a crowdfunding page for my team?
4. What is the schedule for Saturday, August 21, 2021 at Goodview Park?
9 a.m. Registration begins! Check in and pick up your t-shirt at the registration area
9:45 a.m. Welcome in stage area.
10 a.m. 5K begins! The route is flat and goes through neighborhoods in Wyoming. Water will be available along the route.
10:40 a.m. Live music! Ben Johnson Music
11:15 a.m. Keynote: Dan Hanson, former United States Marine and suicide prevention advocate
11:30 a.m. Memory event
12 p.m. Silent auction close and checkout
9 a.m.-12 p.m.: Family activities
5. How can I share my photos or videos from my personal Stomp Out Suicide walk/run/other event?
We’d love to see all of your photos and videos, whether you are in-person at the event or participating from home. E-mail your photos to email@example.com or share via direct message to our Facebook page!
6. How do I access the event’s online auction?
7. Where should I park when I arrive at the event on August 21, 2021?
Limited parking is available on side streets around Goodview Park. Overflow parking is available at Blue Spruce Park off of 263rd Street. Address: Blue Spruce Park; 6546 262nd St, Wyoming, MN 55092. Volunteers will be on site to help direct vehicles. A shuttle will be running from the overflow parking area to Goodview Park every 5 minutes. Click here for a map and further directions.
8. I heard that August 21, 2021 has been proclaimed as Stomp Out Suicide Day in Minnesota. Tell me more!
Here’s a link to a PDF of the document. We’ll have the hard copy at the event!
9. I’d like to check out the packet of info/coupons from the event’s Purple, Violet and
Here’s a link to the PDF of the packet!
6. How can I get my employer/organization involved?
7. I don’t plan to register for the event, but would still like to support it in some way. How can I donate?
8. Where do proceeds go?