1. Where is the Stomp Out Suicide Event?
The 2021 Stomp Out Suicide 5K will be held on Saturday, August 21, 2021 at Goodview Park: 26079 Goodview Ave, Wyoming, MN 55092. You also can participate from anywhere in the world by registering and then walking or running from home!
2. How can I get involved with the Stomp Out Suicide Event?
3. How do I build a crowdfunding page for my team?
4. What is the schedule for Saturday, August 21, 2021 at Goodview Park?
9 a.m. Registration begins! Check in and pick up your t-shirt at the registration area
9:45 a.m. Welcome in stage area.
10 a.m. 5K begins! The route is flat and goes through neighborhoods in Wyoming. Water will be available along the route.
10:40 a.m. Live music!
11:15 a.m. Keynote!
11:30 a.m. Memory event
12 p.m. Silent auction close and checkout
9 a.m.-12 p.m.: Family activities
5. How can I share my photos or videos from my personal Stomp Out Suicide walk/run/other event?
We’d love to see all of your photos and videos, whether you are in-person at the event or participating from home. E-mail your photos to email@example.com or share via direct message to our Facebook page!
6. How do I access the event’s online auction?
6. How can I get my employer/organization involved?
7. I don’t plan to register for the event, but would still like to support it in some way. How can I donate?
8. Where do proceeds go?