1. Where and when is the next Stomp Out Suicide event?
The 2024 Stomp Out Suicide 5K will be held on Saturday, August 17, 2024 at Goodview Park: 26079 Goodview Avenue, Wyoming, MN 55092. You also can participate from anywhere in the world by registering as a virtual participant and then walking or running from home!
2. How can I get involved with the Stomp Out Suicide event?
You can participate as a runner/walker, volunteer, fundraiser, and more! For more information, email email@example.com or check out our interactive guide that walks you through all the ways to get involved!.
3. How do I build a crowdfunding page for my team?
4. How can I get a Memory Board at the event?
Anyone who has been touched by suicide can share their loved one(s)’ story and picture on a Memory Board. The Memory Boards are displayed along the walking route and provide inspiration to those attending the event.
5. What is the schedule for the 2024 Stomp Out Suicide event?
9 a.m.: Registration begins! Check in and pick up your t-shirt at the registration area. Walk-ins welcome!
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Family-friendly activities, including silent auction, face painting, a bounce house, and more! Remember to bring a photo of your loved one for the memory line!
6. How can I share my photos or videos from my personal Stomp Out Suicide walk/run/other event?
We’d love to see all of your photos and videos, whether you are in-person at the event or participating from home. E-mail your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or share via direct message to our Facebook page!
7. How do I access the event’s online auction?
We will post and share the link to the online auction a few days before the event. If you have an item to donate to the auction, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange a pick-up/delivery. Thank you!
8. Where should I park when I arrive at the event?
Limited parking is available on side streets around Goodview Park. Overflow parking is available at Blue Spruce Park off of 263rd Street. Address: Blue Spruce Park; 6546 262nd St, Wyoming, MN 55092. Volunteers will be on site to help direct vehicles. A shuttle will be running from the overflow parking area to Goodview Park every 5 minutes. Click here for more parking information.
9. Can I bring my dog to the event? How about my baby & stroller?
Yes! Leashed, well-behaved dogs are welcome. This event is family-friendly and the 5K route is stroller-friendly!
10. How can I get my employer/organization involved?
Businesses can support the cause and get recognition at the event through great sponsorship opportunities.
11. I don’t plan to register for the event, but would still like to support it in some way. How can I donate?
Thank you for your support! Donate here!
12. Where do proceeds go?
Proceeds of the Stomp Out Suicide 5K go to nonprofit Canvas Health to help people who live with mental illness, substance use disorders, and crisis situations right here in our community.