Click here: **Zoom Link for 10 a.m. on August 15**
1. Where is the Stomp Out Suicide Event?
The 2020 Stomp Out Suicide 5K will be held on Saturday, August 15, 2020 from wherever you are.
2. How will the 2020 event work?
At any time on or before August 15, invite your friends and your family to go on walk/run with you (virtually or otherwise). Wear your t-shirts, bring your signs, and take photos and videos to send to us.
3. What is happening on Saturday, August 15, 2020?
We hope that some families and friends will come together for social distanced gatherings to remember their loved ones.
At 10 a.m. on August 15: We’ll come together virtually, with our signs and photos, and listen to a special message and watch a video collection of photos and videos of people remembering their loved ones and supporting each other.
During the morning, we’ll be visiting some of our amazing participants with breakfast and coffee deliveries, live music telegrams, and other special surprises.
4. How can I share my photos or videos from my personal Stomp Out Suicide walk/run/other event?
5. How do I access the online auction?
Auction will be open until Sunday, August 16, 2020!